Press Officer, £45k -£55k(Ref: TH782)
£45,000 - £55,000
Crawley / Gatwick
Talent Hub are looking for a skilled Press Officer with skills in the financial services sector, to head up the press communications and social media for the company.
The job includes:
- Supporting relationship building with key organisations, business and industry leaders, political and financial services stakeholders.
- Lead the development and implementation of a public relations and media plan
- Managing the work of PR agencies and build relationships with key journalists and media contacts (traditional press and online)
- Producing and supervising the production of key communication materials including press releases, articles, presentations, promotions and other material required to support externally-positioned activities.
- To oversee the design and implementation of the company’s social media strategy.
- Present work and deliver results on the work of the PR and Social Media team.
- To liaise proactively with staff to identify opportunities to promote the reputation of the organisation to customers and external stakeholders.
- To assist building the profile of senior management and the organisation as thought leaders.
You will have:
- A business or journalism degree or similar level qualification.
- Proven skills in public relations and press activity, ideally within professional services or financial services.
- An extensive network of media contacts and relationships
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of the financial service industry and products
- Able to convert complex messages into easily understandable media friendly copy
- Successfully managed a press office in a similar role.
- Line managed and mentored junior team members
- Proven skills in social media, strategy, planning, delivery and engagement
Location: Gatwick / Crawley, Sussex/Surrey
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
This position has been filled