Print & Production Manager, £40k-£45k
Skills: print production, budgeting, timing plans, managing external printers
Print & Production Manager
6 month Contract
£40,000 - £45,000
Our client is looking for Print & Production Manager to join their team; they manage the end-to-end production process for all print, mailings and fulfilment requirements. They are looking for someone who can work creatively within brand guidelines and advise on the production of artwork.
The role includes:
- Managing and mentoring the production team.
- Facilitate the coordination with the digital team and wider teams to ensure multi-media campaigns are delivered holistically across channels.
- Responsible for agreeing the annual calendar of production activities
- Responsible for overall print and production budgets.
- Overall Management of the outsourced relationship for all print and production.
- Manage the production process from receiving sign off/approval through to delivery obtaining appropriate sign off from key stakeholders.
- Quality controls of all printed items i.e. receive print samples/AB samples.
- Prioritise and allocate workloads to the production team.
- Agree schedules for all communications work with all key stakeholders and suppliers.
You will have proven success in:
- At least 2 years senior studio management and traffic management.
- At least 5 years print management skills
- Setting & management of large print & production budgets.
- Managing external suppliers.
- Campaign/Project Management, planning and scheduling.
- Working with multiple stakeholders.
- Understanding of pre-press requirements.
- Appreciation of typography and layout.
- Ability to scope design effort/requirements.
- Excellent print and production knowledge.
- Good understanding of mailing/fulfilment houses and transactional mailings.
- Understanding of financial services collateral.
- Understanding of data in relation to fulfilment.
- Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
This position has been filled