Product Development Manager(Ref: TH1069)
Skills: Product Development
Product Development Manager
Salary £45,000 - £55,000
Crawley, West Sussex
We are working in partnership with a business focusing in retail service sector, a leader in their field through innovation and customer service. The Product Development Manager will drive the successful development and launch of innovative and profitable service offerings.
- Deliver targeted sales growth & profitability from a new service portfolio
- Establish & drive a structured Service Innovation Process to align all stakeholders in bringing new service offerings to market
- Undertake research and analyse internal and market data to gain customer insights.
- Translate insights & analysis into new / improved service opportunities. Identify unique / differentiated propositions for services (vs competitive offerings).
- Initiate and lead plans to bring new offerings to market. Build a compelling business case, collaborating with other functions to ensure a smooth development process.
- Determine price points / new pricing models for services, at launch and through periodic review. Set recommended sales pricing, web sales pricing and minimum sale prices
- Develop plans with Marketing & Sales teams to deliver impactful launch programmes that drive growth
What you will need:
- Proven experience in Product Development or service innovation within a reselling organisation, Technical, or Financial Services setting
- Action oriented: Proactive, full of energy
- Innovative: Explores & evaluates multiple options
- Commercial understanding and strong analytical skills. Comfortable with the P&L, experience of building a strong case for investment.
- Well-developed communication & influencing skills
- Collaborative: Ability to work as part of an effective team
- Proven project management skills – well organised and able to deliver to agreed scope, deadline and budget
- Technically proficient: Experienced in applying data / IT solutions to solve problems.
- CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing / Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
The company offer good benefits, and a supportive work setting.
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Salary: Salary up to £55,000
This position has been filled