Product Executive – Travel Sector – £30,000(Ref: TH853)
Product Executive - Travel Sector
Salary up to £30,000
East Grinstead, West Sussex
This is a fantastic opportunity for Product Executive who has some experience in the travel or leisure space. The role works as part of the product team gaining insight into the bookings of holidays and their performance, to help create marketing campaigns.
- Assess, test and develop new product initiatives from concept through to launch that deliver a commercial benefit to the organisation and improved service to customers.
- Develop the programme of existing UK accommodation portfolio and support in post-implementation evaluations
- Produce and communicate new and existing product developments to internal departments in the form of written product briefs and verbal presentations.
- Monitor accommodation performance. This will be delivered through evaluating, understanding and interpreting from a range of data sources.
- Produce performance review slides and commentary for UK accommodation ahead of weekly trading meetings.
- Contribute to producing and delivering UK accommodation pricing.
- A key influencer in marketing campaign delivery which directly supports UK accommodation.
- Influence, improve and sign off marketing material (online and print content) produced for a range of website and print publications (website, magazine etc.)
- Manage commercial performance relationships with external partners
What you will need:
- Proven background in a Product Executive or Product Analysis, Marketing role within the travel or leisure space would be ideal but not essential
- Must be confident using Excel, Google Analytics and business reporting tools
- Be confident in presenting written reports using PowerPoint
- Can gather, interpret data and provide insight and recommendations
- Be educated to A level or Degree level
- Must be willing to travel on occasion
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: Salary up to £30,000 plus benefits
This position has been filled