Product Executive (travel/leisure), £35,000(Ref: TH789)
East Grinstead, Sussex
Talent Hub is looking for a experienced Product Executive from within either travel or leisure industry. Skills in developing product strategy, pricing structures and identifying opportunities are required.
The job responsibilities includes:
- Supporting the wider team on delivering the team goals and objectives, driving new initiatives and helping build business cases that are commercially beneficial to the business.
- Assess, test and develop new product initiatives from concept through to launch
- Produce and communicate new and existing product developments to internal departments in the form of written product briefs and verbal presentations.
- Monitor product portfolio performance, in terms occupancy and revenue.
- Produce performance review slides and commentary for products ahead of weekly trading meetings.
- Contribute to producing and delivering UK pricing and a key influencer in marketing campaign delivery
- Manage commercial performance relationships with external partners ensuring a robust two-way communication is maintained.
You will have:
- Previously worked in a similar role, managing products within either leisure or travel background.
- Proven skills of preparing and producing high-quality written reports and business cases for senior management
- Ability to gather, interpret data and provide insight and recommendations
- Able to communicate and tailor messages clearly and effectively to different audiences
- Strong organisational skills whilst working to tight deadlines
- Educated to an A-level or degree level
- Must be available to travel UK wide when necessary
- Must be confident using the Microsoft suite of applications: particularly producing written reports using word, powerpoint
- Experience of Tableau or Business reporting tools would beneficial (not a necessity)
- Understanding of Google Analytics would also be beneficial (not a necessity)
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
This position has been filled