Product Manager – Membership £44,000
Product Manager -Membership
Salary up to £44,000 plus benefits
East Grinstead, West Sussex
Talent Hub are recruiting a new Product Manager job for a membership organisation in East Grinstead. Responsible for their membership product portfolio, the strategy, performance and the continually development to achieve the forecasted growth in volume and revenue targets.
The Product Manager job will include outline below:
- Responsible for developing and driving a strategic plan to support the growth of the current membership product proposition
- Working collaboratively with the Product Management team to ensure any developments to the member proposition are considered and communicated, ensuring overall growth in product performance is delivered.
- Working with key stakeholders develop and maintain a membership lifetime value model, continually analysing the data to produce engagement and penetration scores for the membership proposition and the ancillary product portfolio.
- Regularly conduct member insight, market research and competitor intelligence
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of the product life cycle by working with key internal stakeholders
- Responsible for managing pricing strategies to ensure the agreed volume and revenue targets are met
- Responsible for producing and communicating new and existing product developments (i.e. new pricing)
You will have the following skills and experience:
- A degree and ideally a recognised marketing qualification i.e. CIM, IDM
- 5 years experience in a Executive or Product Manager role in a business to consumer marketing environment, ideally working within a membership or subscription led organisation
- Literate and numerate, the successful candidate will be able to evidence experience of preparing and producing high-quality written reports and business cases for senior management
- Ability to gather, interpret data and provide recommendation
- Previous experience within a travel/leisure organisation desirable
- Must be available to travel UK wide when necessary
Benefits include 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, flex benefits, 37.5 hour week.
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: salary up to £44,000 plus benefits
This position has been filled