Product Manager (Travel, Leisure)(Ref: TH923)
Product Manager (Travel, Hotels)
Salary up to £32,000 per annum, East Grinstead, West Sussex
This Product Manager job is responsible for improving performance and developing the product proposition across accommodation, experience, Wi-Fi and lots more ensuring that the products are exciting and competitive to their customers.
Responsibilities for the Product Manager include:
- Responsible for driving and delivering new physical product enhancements and experiential products.
- Owner of product performance (maximising return and occupancy), responsible for reporting on trading performance.
- Analysis of key performance indicators, competitors, market trends and understand where internal and market opportunities exists.
- Responsible for constructing or contributing to business case reports for senior management that delivers rational justification for driving forward new product initiatives.
- Determining the needs and desires of the customer by specifying the research required to obtain relevant market intelligence for developing the product.
- Fully responsible for communicating new and existing product developments to internal departments to ensure successful delivery to market, in the form of written product briefs, training and presentations.
- An influencer in driving strategic and tactical marketing campaigns
- Influence, improve and sign off marketing collateral as required (online and print).
For this Product Manager job you will need:
- Previous Product experience within a Resort – Hotel / Hospitality / travel/leisure organisation
- Pro-active and inspiring, with the ability to lead, persuade and inspire others to drive forward results
- Experience of preparing and producing high-quality written reports and business cases for senior management
- Able to gather, interpret data, look for trends in market and customer data to provide insight and recommendations for development
- Able to work independently as well as part of a small team and work across functions and departments
- Educated to an A-level or Degree level
- Must be available to travel UK wide when necessary as some overnight trips will be required
Benefits include 25 days holiday, gym membership, health insurance, pension and other benefits. Hours 9am – 5:30pm
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
This position has been filled