Product Marketing Communications Manager, £45,000(Ref: TH811)
Product Marketing Communications Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 1 year Contract
Talent Hub are looking for a skilled Product and Marketing Communications Manager to join a global organisation, with offices in Brighton. Ideally with skills in B2B. This role will be responsible for the development and delivery of the product proposition and communication strategy, competitor analysis and monitoring market intelligence for EMEA.
This is a 1year maternity cover contract, joining a busy and passionate marketing team.
The job includes:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates their products in the market place and sets them apart from competition.
- Own and manage the client marketing experience
- Content creation, copywriting, editing and re-purposing of existing material
- Manage and deliver on various other marketing projects as the business strategy demands.
- Create and deliver the customer contact strategy for new and existing clients
- Review and improve existing communications in conjunction with the product, client relationship and operations teams
- Devise and deliver monitoring of client satisfaction
- Provide regular reports and analysis on the client base and competitors in order to inform lead generation and thought leadership activity
You will have:
- A business Degree or equivalent Marketing qualification
- Demonstrable relevant marketing skills in a similar role
- Successfully managed products in a tech, software or online sector
- Thorough understanding of marketing communications to new and existing customers
- Excellent copywriting, editing and communication skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to manage projects and timelines effectively
- The ability to interpret analysis to inform future activity
- Good understanding of technical products
This global organisation offers a host of benefits. Full details of the job and company can be shared with relevant applications.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
This position has been filled