Product Marketing Manager £40,000(Ref: TH585)
Skills: Product marketing, retention marketing, targeted DM, Digital, Analysis
Product Marketing Manager
We are working in partnership with a respected and established organisation in its field. They are now looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing team. This role will work closely with the acquisitions and retentions team, as well as the wider internal stakeholders. They are looking for someone who can develop and implement an integrated product marketing retention programme, ensuring targets and budgets are adhered to.
- Propose and deliver product retention strategy to achieve targets and objectives through all channels: digital media, CRM, DM, POS, campaign, social media, PR & Events, offline Media and affinity partnerships.
- Work closely with the product and retention team and strategic product development team, to identify, develop and drive product innovation plan in-line with the departmental retention and revenue targets.
- Work with the data and insights to ensure that we fully understand the customer base needs, and identify opportunities to provide additional products and services.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure that new product integration and promotion plans are fully developed. Establish robust monitoring mechanisms to ensure effective reporting and analysis.
- Monitor competitor activity and market/industry trends to provide regular updates and analysis on developments and how the business could enhance its product proposition/portfolio and added-value services to customers.
You will have:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in marketing our CIM.
- Proven success in marketing role, either in an agency or client side within a B2C role in a customer service industry environment
- Skills in developing and delivering innovative marketing retention campaigns and messaging across a range of media channels including digital, offline collateral, social media, exhibitions/events, TV, press & radio
- Proven commercial acumen, ‘numerically literate’.
- Proven strong analytical skills, based on sound understanding of customer and industry insight
Salary: Up to £40,000
This position has been filled