Propositions Manager (Leisure, hospitality) £45,000(Ref: TH600)
Skills: Partnerships, events, travel, members, leisure, hospitality
Salary £40,000 - £45,000
This is a brand new role driving exciting partnerships to create experiences for members. Propositions Manager will be responsible for creating a compelling vision in keeping with the brand, building up powerful insights, designing propositions and turning them into reality. Many elements of the proposition are likely to be delivered through carefully selected partners, so choosing the right partners and managing them will also be critical to success in this role.
We are keen to talk to people who have:
- A proven track record in proposition strategy and development ideally in the events or travel industry or for a subscription based service provider.
- Solid knowledge of research techniques and use of data analysis.
- Creativity and idea generation to push thinking.
- Strong communication skills to share vision and proposition proposals in a compelling way to all levels of stakeholder.
- Commercial awareness
- Partnership management
- Customer journey management
- Quality assurance and supplier management
- Contract negotiation
- Track record of developing and managing high performance teams.
- Budget control
Based in central Brighton the company offers excellent benefits and work life balance.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Salary £40,000 - £45,000
This position has been filled