Publications Executive, 6 month contract, £12 per hour(Ref: TH945)
6 month contract, £12 per hour (£23,400 pro rata)
East Grinstead, West Sussex
We are looking for a Marketing Executive or Account Manager with experience in InDesign and Photoshop with print process knowledge across publications or brochures, campaign collateral. Experience of Content Management Systems, as well as the ability to write creative copy is needed.
Overview of job responsibilities:
- Ensure off line publications are produced to an agreed and clear brief and schedule that promote the companies products/services in a consistent manner.
- Implement the brand, content, editorial and corporate identity guidelines, ensuring that these and high/consistent standards of design are reflected and applied to all publications and advised through liaison with all agency and print suppliers.
- Liaise with Product Owners and Marketing to ensure that content is relevant, accurate and effectively promotes the agreed product and service
- Be responsible for editing, proof reading and accuracy of content and seeking approval, including compliance, and obtaining sign off of publications on time.
- Support the sourcing, commissioning and asset register/managing of new photography to ensure Club products and services are promoted to the best possible advantage, and make sure this photography is being used across all channels.
This job could suit a recent Marketing or Design or PR Graduate or perhaps a Marketing Exec who is looking for a temporary position. Immediate start needed.
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: £12 per hour
This position has been filled