Research Executive / Quant Insight £25,000(Ref: TH749)
Skills: quant, data, research, content writing, marketing questionnaire
Research Executive / Quant Insight
Salary up to £25,000 plus great benefits
Crawley, West Sussex
This new role within a growing and successful business in the B2C space. It will drive and support proactive insight to support the development of the business, communications and marketing activity.
Overview of key responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of the Customer Satisfaction programme, including sample management, monitoring fieldwork, responding to agency and respondent queries, data checking, reviewing of externally provided reports and preparation of bespoke internal reports
- Support the management of relationships with external research agencies, including developing briefs and reviewing agency outputs.
- Undertake “in house” research as required by the business, including conducting, analysing and interpreting surveys of members/clients to support information gathering activity, and undertaking extensive desk-based research.
- Establish and maintain effective research process functions, such as monitoring budgets, maintaining contact lists, procuring research suppliers, raising POs and payment of invoices and research monitoring.
- Assist in the production of key communication materials including press releases, thought-pieces, articles, presentations, promotions and other material required to support both internally and externally positioned activities.
- Deliver outstanding written content within deadlines using a hierarchy, key messages and supporting messages for different audiences.
- Keeping internal and external research libraries up to date
What you will need:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- 1 years proven experience in a data insight role, agency or in house
- Excellent and creative writing skills
- First class analytical and numerical skills
- Quantitative research skills including questionnaire design, sample specification and management and results specifications would be usfeul
- Advanced skills in Word/Excel/PowerPoint. Experience of other analytical tools (e.g. Q, SPSS etc) is an advantage.
- Experience in using online survey software packages (e.g. Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, ConfirmIt)
- Ability to effectively work with external research partners
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Salary: Salary up to £25,000 plus benefits
This position has been filled