Research Executive(Ref: TH1012)
Salary up to £28,000
Horsham, West Sussex
Are you a Graduate with at least 2 years quantitative and qualitative research experience? Please read on…
The Innovation Research role will be provide insight and analysis on existing and potential audiences to support strategic planning.
- Work closely with the Data and Insight team and external suppliers to develop Insight across
- Ensure that supporter insight and analysis is used to inform and drive fundraising strategy and business decisions.
- Lead the design, commissioning and delivery of bespoke research projects to inform Innovation projects and programmes.
- Manage the bank of knowledge the role builds – using it to inform the development of their product and services
- Work with Data and Insight to develop business models that will enable them to forecast and predict results for the purposes of business casing and budget preparation
- Support the Innovation team in the identification of new opportunities and innovations
What you will need:
- Degree level education, or equivalent work experience
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research experience.
- knowledge of commissioning and managing research projects
- research experience gained in either the commercial or charity sector
- knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- Good stakeholder management and negotiation and influencing skills
- Good numeracy skills and experience of handling budgets.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office particularly Excel and PowerPoint· Degree
- High level understanding of research methods and analytical tools
The company offers flexible working, great benefits and the opportunity to develop your research career.
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
This position has been filled