Sales & Marketing Executive – Sponsors and Partnerships(Ref: TH1031)
Skills: Sponsorships, partnerships, marketing, Digital and DM
Sales & Marketing Executive – Sponsors and Partnerships
- Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Salary £36,000
- Fantastic benefits, including 30 days holiday plus extra 4 for Christmas, perks, pension, high streets discounts and flexible working hours.
Talent Hub is working with an established, UK wide membership organisation. The organisation offers their members benefits through partnerships schemes, promotions and sponsored events and conferences. Their marketing team is now looking for a Sales & Marketing Executive who has previous skills in seeking out opportunities, setting-up and managing partnership programmes, Sponsorships, account management of these relationships which is commercially beneficial to them and the partners.
The responsibilities of this job include:
- Maintaining regular contact with their partners and sponsors/advertisers to develop and build strong relationships.
- Selling spaces at the events, exhibitions and conferences to other business and organisations
- Working with the Head of Marketing to deliver a new membership proposition, clearly detailing their approach to affinity partners and sponsorship
- Drive sponsorship and exhibition sales across conferences, events and courses, this will include making initial contact with prospects, partners and regular sponsors.
- Responsible for the development of sponsorships/advertising packages (conferences, digital advertising, magazine), including selling bundles to sponsors and/or affinity partners as far in advance as possible to maximise income revenues each year and achieve consistent growth.
- Plan and manage all marketing affinity partner activity and communications as well as producing marketing collateral.
For this role you will have:
- A business / marketing degree or equivalent qualification
- Previously worked in a marketing role where you were responsible for managing partnerships and sponsorships
- Account managed business partnerships commercially viable for both parties
- Sold sponsorship packages for exhibitions, conferences and events.
- Created business cases for new business partnerships – commercially beneficial to all parties.
- Worked for a membership organisation or Not for Profit organisation
- Experience in planning and delivering partnership marketing campaigns to agreed objectives, budgets and deadlines across digital, social media and offline media
- Experience of working with brand and developing creative solutions to agreed guidelines
- Experience of delivering direct mail campaigns and associated printed collateral.
- Experience of delivering partnership campaigns using digital platforms and channels
- Experience of reporting and analysis of reports
Benefits include 35 hour working week, excellent holidays, collaborative working culture and many more.
Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex