PR Account Manager (Health & Beauty) up to £30,000
Skills: PR, media, press relations, client management, health and beauty
PR Account Manager, Health & Beauty
up to £30,000
We are working with a respected PR agency in the heath and beauty sector, with an enviable client list of brands and retailers. They are expanding and are now looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their busy team. The role will be mainly based in their Brighton office, although occasional travel to the South London office will be required, until they filly relocate to the Brighton office.
The role includes:
- Managing key accounts within the agency’s portfolio including being the main point of liaison for clients.
- Liaise with journalists on national, consumer, regional, trade and broadcast media to negotiate coverage and feature opportunities for the agency’s clients.
- Working with the directors, to draft press releases, articles, pitch documents, proposals and evaluation documents for clients.
- Working with agency directors, evaluate PR achieved for clients and present to clients.
- To represent the agency at client meetings, events, photocalls, launches and other external facing meetings.
- Managing budgets for clients including billing invoices and processing invoices.
You will have:
- At least two years proven skills within consumer PR required, although within the beauty and health industry is preferred it is not essential.
- Extensive knowledge of PR industry gained either in-house or within agency.
- Excellent communication skills – both on the telephone and face- to-face.
- Team management experience preferred but not essential.
- Writing skills – especially in regard to media releases and articles.
- Creativity – both in proposing PR ideas as well as within ways of working.
Location: Brighton/East Croydon
Salary: up to £30,000
This position has been filled