Senior Account Manager £40,000(Ref: TH615)
Skills: creative agency, integrated campaigns, comms, campaigns,healthcare
Senior Account Manager
Salary up to £40,000
Based Brighton, East Sussex
Fantastic opportunity to work within the health comms sector! The Senior Account Manager will be working within the agency studio driving integrated campaigns through creative services for a range of blue chip clients.
- Responsible for applying specific expertise and experience of managing creative to all aspects of proposing, handling and delivering creative solutions on behalf of their clients.
- Demonstrate expertise in articulating client briefs/requirements to internal resource to ensure the project stages are completed with clear direction and on budget.
- Drive quality assurance processes in all assets produced and should be competent checking for brand and content consistency.
- Responsible for monitoring time lines, scope changes and budgets to make sure they are adhered to or changes are documented and agreed.
- Responsible for supporting the account management team especially the junior members of the team to ensure workload is distributed evenly.
- Coach and share knowledge so the talents and services delivered by the team constantly evolving.
What you will need:
- Degree qualified of equivalent, ideally Media Studies or Media Management
- Extensive experience of working in a creative agency or onsite delivering creative services
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence people on a range of briefs
Based in the heart of Brighton the company offers excellent benefits and career development and work life balance.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Salary circa £40,000
This position has been filled