Senior Brand Manager / Head of Brand circa 55k – 70K(Ref: TH834)
Senior Brand Manager / Head of Brand
Salary circa £55,000 - £70,000 depending on experience level
Talent Hub are working partnership with a successful and growing business based on the Sussex South Coast. We are looking for a Brand Manager who is looking for that next step and is passionate about developing a brand journey as well as increasing awareness and taking their brand to the next level.
- Consumer Insight – Ensure the Product & Commercial strategies are driven by a clear and refined consumer strategy.
- Brand Strategy – Drive the development of the brand values and messaging priorities to ensure a clear and consistent look & feel across all communications
- Packaging – Develop the packaging to manage effectively & distinctively different ranges and products targeted at different purchase/consumption occasions. As primary communication tool ensure no opportunity is missed to attract new consumers and engage with existing consumers through packaging.
- ATL – Devise, appropriate, strategic & cost-effective ATL strategy to drive brand awareness
- Consumer Engagement – Ensure they effectively use any touch points with the consumer (including digital & social media) to inspire brand-love & energise brand-advocacy.
- Events & Sampling – Devise targeted, scalable, cost-effective strategies for events, sampling and couponing to enlist new consumers in the brand.
- Trade Marketing – Begin to develop a trade marketing strategy and function within the business.
What you will need:
- Proven experience creating strategy & implementation in FMCG marketing, retail or consumer focused space.
- Have experience of working with lower budget marketing in entrepreneurial teams.
- Have a great feel for design & copy – know what great design looks like (and doesn’t look like)
- Be able to build and inspire a team
- Hands on when needed yet strategic approach to driving a brand.
Location: South Coast
Salary: salary up to around £70,000 depending on experience level
This position has been filled