Senior Campaign Executive, £28,000(Ref: TH748)
Senior Campaign Executive,
£26,000 - £28,000
We are looking for a skilled Senior Campaign Executive for our client. They work in the B2B industry and work with blue clip companies and globally know brands. The company is in a phase or rapid growth, following recent merges and acquisitions. This is an exciting time to join the company!
The role includes:
- Through marketing campaign activity, source and nurture new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Work with senior marketers and internal teams to ensure that strategies are met through delivering successful inbound and/or outbound marketing campaigns.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including social and blog posts, online Guides, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Propose and develop automated marketing activity such as email marketing campaigns, and social networking to support communications.
- Target high value lapsed customers with thorough reactivation campaigns
- To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns and achieve increases against the agreed key performance indicators.
You will have:
- Have worked in a similar role for at least 2-3 years. At Marketing Executive level at least.
- Previously managed, delivered and analysed B2B Marketing campaigns – online and offline.
- Educated to degree level in marketing or business, desirable but not essential.
- Skilled in managing social media communities and driving engagement
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other paid for media channels.
- Skills in copywriting and content creation
- Project management skills for Campaign management, budgets and timing plans
- Be passionate about all things digital, marketing and keep up with the latest trends.
Due to location and the occasional trip to their other UK offices, a driver with a car is advantageous.
Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
This position has been filled