Senior Digital Marketing Manager up to £46,000(Ref: TH652)
Skills: PPC, agency management, multi channel digital campaigns, strategy, people management, eCommerce
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Salary up to £46,000
Brighton, East Sussex
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop this digital role with an eCommerce focus, leading with strategy and working with digital teams to drive integrated digital campaigns. Working within the B2C space, in the leisure sector, the company offers a commercial and supportive work environment, where your ideas will be heard.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to plan annual strategy and delivery of an integrated digital marketing plan; the primary objective to achieve online sales through new customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Use data, insight and research to understand their customer profile, needs and preferences to ensure they are delivering the right message to the right customers
- Manage their marketing agency partners (PPC, SEO, PR, CRO) to optimise digital marketing performance and conversion. Ensuring all paid media campaigns are delivered on time and budget.
- Work closely with finance team to budget digital marketing spend and ensuring a high return on investment.
- Identify purchasing behavior, identify business objectives and implement all activity as required to meet sales targets.
- Work closely with teams to ensure an aligned marketing and communications strategy, strong commercial merchandising throughout the website, digital marketing and social channels.
What you will need:
- A broad and strong digital marketing background in an e-commerce environment of at least 3-4 years
- Experience managing and developing a team of marketing executives
- Experience managing agencies and digital marketing budgets
- CIM/IDM qualification,would be beneficial but not essential
- A robust commercial understanding where ROI is used as the core measure
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords
- Sound understanding of all marketing channels and how they interact with each other
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Experience using the Drupal CMS software would be an advantage, as well as CRM software and techniques
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: up to £46,000
This position has been filled