Senior Digital Marketing Specialist £35,000(Ref: TH790)
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
£30,000 - £35,000
1 Year contract (maternity cover)
Talent Hub have been requested to find a skilled Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to manage crucial activities that support lead generation, brand awareness, customer satisfaction, and other key functions for the company.
The job includes:
- Creating, managing, executing and measuring digital marketing and lead generation strategies, campaigns and results . This includes, including email, telemarketing, content creation, web, direct mail, advertising, white paper placement, social media and other digital marketing or lead generation activities.
- Copywriting for web pages, emails, landing pages, social media and other content creation
- Help develop and maintain budgets for all programmes and campaigns.
- Deliver monthly and quarterly ROI analysis of campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage third party suppliers and specialist agencies
- Using third party email tool and/or CRM software to communicate with clients and prospects as directed
- Market research
You will be:
- Educated with a Degree or equivalent in marketing or related field
- Demonstrable relevant marketing experience from a similar previous role
- Ability to create and manage direct marketing campaigns (email, direct mail, telemarketing, web)
- Demonstrable expertise with CRM and marketing automation systems (e.g. Eloqua and SalesForce)
- Proven ability to manage projects, budgets and timelines effectively
- Understanding of data and reporting and have excellent skills with Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop preferred and understanding of graphic design element
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
This position has been filled