Senior Digital Project Manager £34,000(Ref: TH921)
Senior Digital Project Manager (Charity sector)
Salary up to £34,000, Horsham, West Sussex
Talent Hub are working with a respected Charity to find a Senior Digital Project Manager. This job will plays a key role within the Digital team, being the first point of contact for day-to-day team work requests and coordinating and driving a significant programme of major projects.
Responsibilities for this Digital Project Manager include:
- Lead the management of day to day strategic projects working within an agile
- methodology to deliver agreed benefits.
- Prioritise, schedule and coordinate all projects for the digital team and
- manage and balance the workload to streamline deliveries.
- Control all aspects of the program / project from inception to implementation.
- Monitor and report on progress through all stages of delivery, from definition to transition to live operations.
- Ensure project documentation and processes align to standards agreed with the Head of Digital
- Motivate, coach and develop team members through strong leadership and example, identifying and agreeing training and development needs as required.
For this Digital Project Manager job you will need:
- Degree level or equivalent professional
- Certification in an industry standard project management methodology.
- Proven successful delivery of complex enterprise wide change management projects.
- Pro-active knowledge and experience of working to an agile methodology.
- Experience of running projects for multiple business functions.
- Extensive experience of stakeholder management
- Proven experience leading a project team through matrix management.
- Knowledge waterfall methodologies.
- Experience of analysing complex data to produce useful management information.
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: Salary up to £34,200
This position has been filled