Senior Events Executive(Ref: TH957)
Senior Events Executive
Salary up to £35,000
East Grinstead, West Sussex
This role will develop and arrange engaging & creative outdoor and indoor events, with a retention and acquisition focus.
Overview of Responsibilities for the Senior Events Exec job include:
- Research, evaluate and deliver events supporting the event activities
- Liaise with locations/contractors to ensure that the company maximises its investment.
- Produce expenditure and sponsorship budgets relevant to the events and to the wider business plan.
- Liaise with product and marketing teams to ensure that plans are developed with supporting marketing campaigns.
- Monitor, review report on performance of show activities and identify, document and provide analysis on areas of improvement for future shows, and provide feedback to the business stakeholders.
- Produce Product Briefing Documents, as appropriate, for the Marketing Delivery Team to maximise member experience and attendance.
- Liaise with the Marketing team and in the production of all aspects of publishing & printing requirements ensuring all deadlines and schedules are met.
For this Senior Events Executive job, you will need:
- Professional events management, marketing or sales qualification is desirable
- Significant events experience in a customer-centric acquisition environment.
- Proven ability to create strong relationships with external business partners and suppliers.
- Exposure and understanding of contract management
- Ideally, H&S qualification
- Commercially astute with excellent relationship management skills
- Comfortable working as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- Full UK driving licence
- Extensive travel throughout the UK in support of Events, including weekends
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: Salary up to £35,000 plus benefits
This position has been filled