Senior Graphic Designer, £30k-£35k(Ref: TH845)
Skills: InDesign, Senior Designer, Line management , POS, Retail,
Senior Graphic Designer
£30,000 - £35,000
Talent Hub is working in partnership with a well known household brand, who are now looking for a Senior Designer join the busy marketing team and line manage two designers. As brand guardian the Senior Designer will create top quality marketing communications across both print and digital for the product ranges. Ensuring that the same standards are aspired to and nurtured in your team.
Must have proven skills in people management, retail and art directing photoshoots!
The job responsibilities include:
- Designing packaging, gift boxes and instruction manuals for the various product ranges.
- Designing and developing the brand throughout all marketing collateral, including, advertising, POS, leaflets, brochures, catalogues and any other printed materials for our retail partners.
- Design for digital comms and platforms, including the website, digital assets, emails, social media, online advertising, digital content and banners.
- Manage the team work load, ensuring the correct resources are utilised for projects and campaigns using basecamp and project planning.
- Create storyboards for video production and photography photo shots. Attend and direct shoots. Ensuring plans and results get signed off by key stakeholders.
- Responsible for designing and maintaining the visual content across all online marketing channels
- Work with the marketing team to delivery world class product marketing comms, campaigns and branded materials.
- Mentor, manage and lead the team of junior designers.
You must have:
- Proven ability in producing print and digital communications within a similar role and demonstrated commercial acumen by designing for a target driven retail environment.
- Previously worked on an ecommerce website and understand how design effects user experience in online purchases
- Previous experience in a retail or product based environment would be advantageous
- Professional knowledge of the Adobe suite of software - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good understanding of design for websites, emails, and social media.
- Qualifications required include an A in English GSCE and/or A Level, and a creative or design lead qualification
- Passion for interior design and homeware products and design
- Exceptional attention to detail and proof reading skills.
- Ability to prioritise, delegate, manage up and work to deadlines and within budget.
- Manage external suppliers and agencies where required.
If you’re looking to work in fast paced environment, where all colleagues work together collaboratively, towards the same goals and passions, then this is the job for you
Location: Crawley / Gatwick, Sussex
Industry: Creative, Design
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
This position has been filled