Senior Graphic Designer(Ref: TH989)
Skills: Graphic Design, Adobe CS, Digital, Print,
Senior Graphic Designer
Near Hassocks, West Sussex (car required) Up to £35,000
We are working with global tech company, who are looking for a skilled digital and print designer for all their marketing and exhibition materials, product packaging and a whole host of other advertising and brochure wear designs. Based in the Global Headquarters, there is an opportunity to travel to the European and US based offices.
Reporting into the Global Marketing Director, liaising with other senior management through the business, they require someone who can work at senior level and also work autonomously on multiple projects simultaneously.
The Senior Graphic Designer role and responsibilities include:
- Look after the design process from concept, design, production, completion and delivery, ensuring that outputs are delivered to a high standard, within budget and on-time.
- Create a range of digital and print marketing materials following brand guidelines including:
- Advertising, Brochures, Business cards, letterhead, Exhibition graphics, Landing page graphics, Packaging, Social media banners, User manuals, web banners, PowerPoint Presentations, Photography, product design, Promo items, landing pages.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders throughout the NPD process from R&D to launch to ensure high quality, consistent and timely marketing outputs. In the global offices as well as UK.
- Manage your own projects and deadlines
For this job, you will need:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite, especially InDesign and MS Office suite
- A graphic design degree or diploma
- Strong team skills and ability to build good working relationships with staff globally
- Self-sufficient, working with minimal support and the ability to influence senior executives
- A positive can-do attitude with flexibility
- Accuracy, reliability and focused on deadlines
- An interest in technical subjects
- Experience in a similar role
- Basic photography skills would be an advantage
- Your own transport, as we are in a rural location
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
Location: Nr Hassocks, West Sussex
Salary: £32,000 - 35,000