Senior Marketing Exec, £35,000(Ref: TH816)
Senior Marketing Executive
Horsham, West Sussex
Salary Circa £35,000
Talent Hub is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a growing team with a global customer base. They are looking for someone who can optimise the conversion of high volume website traffic, improve the B2C customer acquisition conversion rate. There is also a large focus on driving B2B lead generation and increased engagement with existing B2B clients through content-based marketing.
The job includes:
- Mentoring and managing a Marketing Assistant, their work and progression
- Identifying opportunities to improve conversion and user experience across the site and other online channels
- Delivering conversion improvements using appropriate testing and analytical tools as part of a structured approach in conjunction with the internal dev team and external agencies where appropriate
- Writing compelling marketing copy for web pages, emails and PPC channels
- Maintaining a record of all CRO activity and results
- Making recommendations based on analysis of results
- Supporting with keyword research
- Copywriting/creating copy briefs for an external copywriter with an SEO focus.
- Working with the Data Analyst to monitor online visibility and performance of keywords, content, content formats etc.
- Liaising with the internal team to enable SEO and development/implementation of ideas
- Delivering campaigns and promotions which are part of an annual plan
- Commissioning and producing content, including blog posts, white papers, videos, case studies, infographics, guides and press releases.
- Commissioning and producing marketing and sales collateral including templates for the sales team, leaflets, banners and other offline formats.
You will have:
- Proven skills in a similar role for at least 4 years
- Successfully managed campaigns and tasks as listed above
- Successfully established long‐term relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers
- Worked collaboratively with others to deliver results
- Worked proactively to acquire and retain customers, drive revenue growth and improve cost effectiveness
- Set realistic project goals and keeps projects moving forward
- Completed projects on time and on budget
- Demonstrated a global business mindset
- Engages in continual learning
- Senior stakeholder management
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
This position has been filled