Senior Marketing Executive(Ref: TH1035)
Skills: Retention marketing, engagement marketing, Digital, email and CRM
Senior Marketing Executive
Salary up to £32,000
We are looking for marketer with experience across customer retention and engagement! Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading organisation within the leisure/travel sector.
The Senior Marketing Executive job includes:
You will develop the overall customer experience and contact strategy for existing customers to increase retention and engagement, effectively managing annual budget and spend. Working with external agencies you will manage the production of marketing materials and digital advertising. You will drive cross channel advertising opportunities with partners to increase brand awareness, engagement and partner revenue. Data and insight will form a major part of this role, working with partner marketing teams as well as being responsible for rolling out campaigns. As an experienced marketer you will guide and mentor marketing execs, building key relationships with the wide marketing department.
What you will need:
- Graduate qualification, and/or CIM/IDM marketing qualification
- Proven skills in Retention and engagement marketing activity
- Wide knowledge and experience that covers the full marketing mix.
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns both online and offline.
- Knowledge and proven email / CRM experience
- Campaign management of marketing campaigns, including planning, execution and post campaign analysis
- Customer focused with experience using data to drive insightful campaigns
Based in Brighton the company offer very good benefits, a creative and supportive work environment.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex