Senior Marketing Executive(Ref: TH1064)
Skills: Retail, marketing, social media, Digital marketing
Senior Marketing Executive
£32,000 - £38,000
1 year fixed term contract with potential to extend to permanent position.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive with a background in the retail or leisure, travel space. A passion for digital marketing and working with multiple stakeholders and teams is essential for this role. This is a B2C role, focussing on customer engagement and increasing footfall.
- Day to day management of relationships with multiple retailers, various brands and marketing and management teams.
- Managing and Delivering local events and activities
- Ensuring all marketing activities is in-line with the approved marketing strategy
- Deliver effective communication and marketing campaigns that enhance sales and footfall
- Manage the social media channels, creating content, moderating and engaging with customers on social media platforms
- Manage content on the website, as well as landing pages and email marketing activities.
- Manage the Shopper engagement platform
- Analyse and report on the digital marketing activities and effectiveness
- Reporting back to senior members of the team on campaigns progress and activities.
What you will need:
- B2C Integrated marketing experience across channels, at senior marketing executive level
- Having worked for a marketing agency is advantageous, but not essential
- Creativity, ideas, innovation and being self-motivated are also essential for this role
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management experience
- Understanding of the retail calendar
- Ability to look deeper into data and see trends to make improvements to campaigns
Based in Crawley, the company offer good benefits and a creative and supportive work environment.
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000
This position has been filled