Senior Marketing Executive (on hold until further notice)(Ref: TH1094)
Senior Marketing Executive
9 – 12 months maternity contract
On hold until further notice
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive with an acquisition and retention marketing background. Working across B2B and B2C campaigns, this is a multi channel campaign marketing role, working as part of a vibrant and supportive team.
- Responsible to delivery New Membership numbers
- To develop long-term marketing plans and strategies
- Effectively manage annual budget and spend.
- Manage the production of marketing materials and digital advertising, including leaflets, posters, flyers, emails, on-site content, banners and editorial – this can involve writing and proofreading copy and liaising with designers focusing on conversion of new members.
- Developing cross channel advertising opportunities with partners to increase brand awareness, engagement and partner revenue.
- Mentor and support any Marketing Executives in the team.
- Manage own individual projects to ensure that these are delivered on time, on budget and within CPA targets.
- To plan, brief and execute campaigns on-time and on budget, working with in-house designer and developer’s resource or third-party agency support, as required.
What you will need:
- Graduate qualification, and/or CIM/IDM marketing qualification
- Retention and engagement marketing experience
- Wide knowledge and experience that covers the full marketing mix.
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns both online and offline.
- Knowledge and proven email channel experience
- Experience of working in the retail, membership or lifestyle, travel sectors would be useful
- Experience of line management would be useful
Based in the heart of Brighton, the company offer great benefits and the chance to work as part of a supportive and friendly team.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex