Senior Marketing Executive – Engagement circa £32,000(Ref: TH752)
Skills: integrated campaigns, engagement, retention, line management, analysis, customers, B2C
Senior Marketing Executive - Engagement
Circa £32,000 plus benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a digitally savvy, product marketer with experience in the leisure, travel or membership space. The role will manage a team of 2 marketers, to drive this customer engagement and retention focused role.
- Delivery of member retention and engagement strategy.
- Be an active participant in the campaign planning process – reporting on campaign results, helping to develop an activity planner with a focus on fresh and relevant content and promoting our range of propositions. Generate new ideas to trial.
- Work closely with their insight and data team to understand current members and segmentation profiles and use this to tailor campaigns and maximise engagement.
- Alongside the Marketing Manager, produce and manage the overall propositions marketing strategy in line with company and brand objectives.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring partners are promoted to the membership with targeted communications to members with relevant offers.
- Work with the Partner Account Manager to identify and source new offers to tie in with planned content.
- Be responsible for an annual budget – tracking costs in a timely manner, planning activities throughout the year ensuring costs will achieve an expected ROI.
What you will need:
- Graduate qualification, and/or marketing qualification (Certificate or Diploma in marketing)
- Wide range of marketing knowledge and with a strong email campaign background along with product marketing experience
- Experience of using customer insight to drive successful tailored campaigns.
- Keen eye for design and creative approaches within marketing collateral used across multiple channels
- Campaign management of marketing campaigns, including planning, execution and post campaign analysis
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: circa £32,000 plus benefits
This position has been filled