Senior Marketing Executive (retention) 9 – 12 month contract £32,000(Ref: TH946)
Senior Marketing Executive B2C
Salary up to £32,000 pro rata, 9 – 12 month contract
This Senior Marketing Executive job in Brighton, focuses on developing and delivering retention campaigns across the marketing mix.
For this Senior Marketing Exec job responsibilities include:
- Contribute to and develop long-term marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing annual budget and spend.
- Managing the production of marketing materials and digital advertising, including leaflets, posters, flyers, emails, on-site content, banners and editorial – this can involve writing and proofreading copy and liaising with designers.
- Developing cross channel advertising opportunities to increase brand awareness and membership growth.
- Mentor and support any Marketing Executives in the team.
- Review and improve team and campaign efficiencies to support the Marketing Manager.
- Working closely with partnerships and events manager to ensure promotion of membership benefits are fully utilised and communicated. Supporting sales and agency staff where needed.
- Manage agency and sector relationships to support marketing plans and strategy.
- To plan, brief and execute campaigns on-time and on budget, working with in-house designer and developer’s resource or third-party agency support, as required.
- Ensure all marketing campaigns tracked accurately and co-ordinate fulfilment activity when required.
For this Senior Marketing job, you will need:
- Graduate qualification, and/or CIM/IDM marketing qualification
- Wide range of marketing knowledge and experience that cover the full marketing mix.
- Experience in managing brand campaigns both online and offline.
- Experience in briefing creative and copy writing briefs
- Excellent proof reading and copy writing skills
- Experience across the B2C and B2B space with a retention focus
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: salary up to £32,000
This position has been filled