Senior Marketing Executive salary up to £29,000(Ref: TH581)
Skills: campaigns, CRM, brand, B2C, agency management,
Senior Marketing Executive
Salary up to £29,000
6 month fixed term contract to permanent
We are keen to talk to experience marketing executives who are available immediately or are on a short notice period. This 6 month contact to perm requires a marketer with proven experience within the B2C space. The role will be responsible for planning and delivering integrated marketing campaigns as part of a team.
Overview of key responsibilities:
- Draw on your marketing expertise to set campaign objectives and measure the impact, with the main aim focused on acquisition and engagement
- Support brand strategy and delivery of new digital and print based items
- To plan, brief and execute campaigns on time and on budget, working with in-house designer and developers resource or third party agency support, as required
- To work closely with our insight and data team to understand to tailor campaigns and maximise ROI.
- Ensure that all marketing campaigns through all channels are tracked accurately and co-ordinate fulfilment activity when required
- Build key relationships with internal managers and departments to help manage campaigns efficiently and communicate effectively
- Report on marketing campaign results based on key metrics such as conversion rates, CTR, open rates etc.
- Regularly review marketing plans against response and targets and suggest changes where necessary
What you will need:
- Graduate qualification, and/or marketing qualification (Certificate or Diploma in marketing)
- At least 4 years proven experience of working in an integrated marketing role within the B2C space
- Experience in managing brand campaigns both online and offline.
- Experience of using customer insight to drive successful tailored campaigns.
- Understanding of Google analytics including goal set up and reporting
Based in Brighton the company offers a fun and supportive work environment, with excellent benefits.
Salary: salary up to £29,000
This position has been filled