eCommerce Manager salary £45,000(Ref: TH676)
Skills: ecommerce, Data, ROI,
Worthing, West Sussex
Salary circa £45,000
We are working with an established company in their sector, with a focus on B2C. They are looking for a commercial astute marketer with skills in eCommerce, to increase sales and revenue. Managing and grown their small marketing team and external agencies, they require a strategic marketer who can inspire the team to deliver the marketing plans and achieve the business targets.
- Manage and develop all aspects of digital, social media and content marketing for the online business activities and sales.
- Responsible for setting and achieving business targets, especially drive traffic to the website and lead generation through web optimisation
- Creating measurable digital marketing plans for the brand and products, including budgets and KPI’s.
- Ensuring resources are set in place, in accordance with plans and workload.
- Manage and deliver all CRM campaigns to previous and existing customer base, reporting and analysing their success
- Be responsible for digital marketing activities, including
- web optimisation and user experience.
- Social Media
- Analytics, monitoring and research
- Manage the marketing team and external agencies
You will have:
- At least 6 years proven skills in a similar role
- Be educated to Degree level or equivalent, in Marketing or Business
- Successfully managed and mentored a marketing team and external agencies.
- Strong skills in B2C marketing
- Proven success in digital marketing
- Be motivated and be able to motivate
- Have an interest in all things digital and the latest trends
- A background in the travel sector would be advantageous.
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: Circa £45,000
This position has been filled