Senior Marketing Manager up to £45,000(Ref: TH929)
Senior Marketing Manager
Worthing, West Sussex £40,000 - £45,000
We are working in partnership with a rapidly expanding niche company, who’s marketing department is now looking for a Senior (of Head of) Marketing Manager, to lead their team and be instrumental in the company’s growth.
We are looking for someone entrepreneurial, passionate and target driven.
The responsibilities for this job include:
- Create Annual and Quarterly Marketing Plans
- Overall responsibility for brand guidelines and messaging across multiple brands
- Set overall strategy for campaigns
- Reporting against Department KPIs to the Directors
- Set and manage the department budget
- Develop and report on brand perception/reputation
- Complete R&D to develop customer messaging and proposition
- Ownership of strategy for core brands across multiple channels
- PPC, Content and SEO, Social media, Web development and optimisation, Emails and CRM, Events, Business development and partnerships, PR.
Skills and experience required for this job include:
- A minimum of 2 years proven skills in similar role, at the same senior level.
- A degree in Marketing or CIM level 6, or equivalent would be advantageous.
- Strategy & planning is second nature
- Experienced using marketing automation and email nurture campaigns
- Great copywriting skills and the ability to demonstrate high-performing, optimized content
- Experienced in inbound marketing and attracting leads through targeted content
- Up-to-date knowledge of content for SEO
- Experienced managing digital and design agencies to deliver KPIs in line with budget and strict deadlines
- Experienced in launching new brands and developing the value proposition
- Ability to influence and take people with you
- Up to date knowledge - but with the ability to apply the theory to create results
- Brave – you will be the expert and we will look to you for answers to move the company forward.
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000