Senior Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing up to £70,000(Ref: TH959)
Senior Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing
Brighton / Hove £50,000 - £70,000
We are working with a business who are market leaders in their sector. Following several years of growth and continued success, they now have ambitious plans to expand the business and take it to the next level. They are looking for a strategic marketeer who can set the strategy, develop the plan and with the marketing team – deliver successful lead generation and acquisition focussed marketing campaigns and activities.
The responsibilities for this job include:
- Develop and execute a strategic marketing plan which reinforces the business as the leading provider of services in their sector.
- Promote all their brands, through a variety of channels (digital and offline), to drive traffic to the company’s websites, to increase the volume of quality leads for the sales team and to generate interest in company products and services
- To lead innovative marketing campaigns, from concept to completion, on time and within budget
- To manage and work with the two Marketing Executives, to create engaging written, graphic and video content for the target audience in the appropriate tone of voice
- To deliver a cohesive and effective Social Media plan
- Manage an event programme which puts sales people in front of decision makers
- Manage the production of on and offline marketing collateral, including brochures, blogs, posters, leaflets
For this job, you will need:
- Strong marketing background, with a proven track record within B2B and B2C environments
- A hands-on, entrepreneurial, can do approach
- Hands-on experience of campaign planning and delivery
- Strong digital marketing skills, including extensive experience of delivering segmented email programmes, plus working knowledge of SEO, PPC, Google analytics
- Strong copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Line management experience and mentoring a small team
- Experience of managing budgets to deliver the greatest return on investment
- Working with agencies and third party suppliers.
Location: Brighton/Hove, East Sussex
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000