Senior Partnership Manager(Ref: TH955)
Skills: affinity, intermediary, partnerships, dealers, channel marketing, events management
Senior Partnerships Manager
Salary circa £45,000 plus benefits
Near Crawley, West Sussex
The role will be responsible for the companies B2B partnership strategy, which will support retention targets. As well as drive sponsorship opportunities with partners across large exhibitions and events.
Overview of responsibilities for the Senior Partnerships Manager job:
- Develop and implement the Dealer Strategy to ensure that it provides an effective membership acquisition channel
- Plan, implement and manage the Events team, setting out clear objectives and measurements on performance in relation to revenue and expenditure
- Manage the company’s annual awards schedule. Review and recommend new award sponsorship opportunities in existing and adjacent related markets
- Manage sponsorship, industry and commercial relationships in relation to events and campaigns
- Act as the focal point for industry and commercial partner relationships related to Events
- Submit annual consolidated budget reports and proposals and ensure control of approved expenditure within agreed budgets.
What you will need for this Senior Partnerships Manager job:
- Proven Affinity Marketing, relationship management experience, Partnership B2B background
- Proven Events Management experience in a customer-centric commercial
- environment (ideally B2C and B2B), with specific experience in large outdoor and indoor exhibitions and events.
- Exposure and understanding of contract management
- Ability to create strong relationships with external business partners, sponsors and suppliers
- Degree educated professional events or commercial qualification
Location: near Crawley, West Sussex
Salary: up to £45,000 plus benefits