Senior PPC Consultant, up to £40k
Skills: PPC, Paid advertising, Social media, client services, strategy
Senior PPC Consultant
Salary £28,000 - £42,000 Depending on experience
We are working in partnership with digital marketing consultancy in Brighton. Their approach and culture is different from most. They work transparently, collaboratively and as a team who support each other and the importance of work/life balance. They are a small and highly effective team of strategic, digital marketers, passionately working to grow and develop their clients business through effective digital marketing strategies.
They are now looking for a highly skilled digital advertising and PPC, Senior Account Manager to join their team.
The role includes:
- Creating and developing tailored digital advertising and PPC strategies for each client, based on client briefs and requirements.
- Develop a plan of targets, KPI’s and measurable success for campaign activity
- Develop paid for advertising strategies for search engines and social media platforms
- Track, analyse and report campaign activity in relation to key metrics
- Attend clients meetings; advise on best practice and policies.
- Deliver successful campaigns, on time, on budget and make improvements where necessary
You will need:
- At least 5 years proven success in a similar role
- Be an advanced level with Google Adwords (qualified preferably)
- Excellent proven data analytical skills
- Proven skills in Marin is essential
- Previously successful in all forms of paid for digital advertising, including social media
- Excellent communications skills
- Previously managed and developed client relationships
- Have excellent attention to detail and reporting skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing, passionate team in their central Brighton of
Salary: £28,000 - £40,000 DOE
This position has been filled