Senior PPC Executive(Ref: TH970)
Skills: PPC, Google Adwords, Google analytics, agency side
Senior PPC Executive
Salary up to £32,000 depending on experience level
Brighton, East Sussex
Joining a growing ethical digital agency in central Brighton, the Senior PPC Executive will build high quality campaigns across Paid Search platforms.
For the Senior PPC Exec responsibilities include:
- Building high quality campaigns across search and social platforms
- Optimisation and performance improvement of paid campaigns
- Track metrics using a wide range of tools but understanding of Google Analytics essential
- High level of attention to detail
- Write attractive and concise copy
- Suggest new platforms for advertising
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly running of campaigns as appropriate for the client.
- Working with the other members of the team on various brainstorming and problem solving initiatives.
- Able to present details clearly and concisely.
- Contributing to the development of creative cross-channel campaigns
- Keeping pace with industry trends and developments
For the Senior PPC Exec job you will need:
- At least 3 years proven PPC experience in house or agency side
- Experience of running paid campaigns across Google, Facebook, Bing and Instagram would be useful
- Google AdWords qualification would be beneficial
- Working with Google docs, Google Analytics and other marketing software
- Experience in reporting the results of campaigns
- Be passionate about PPC and up to date with the latest trends.
Based in the heart of Brighton, the company offer a creative and flexible work environment. The opportunity to grow and develop with a company where your ideas will be welcomed.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: Salary up to £32,000 depending on experience level
This position has been filled