Senior SEO Executive(Ref: TH1150)
Skills: SEO technical, SEO content, organic SEO
Senior SEO Executive,
North Kent / Sussex
2 days per week in that office and flexible working locations for rest of the week
£28,000 - £30,000
Talent Hub is working with an organisation with multiple locations throughout the UK. Their busy marketing team is expanding, and they are looking to bring the SEO activity in-house. Each location has its own website, and with the company and other brands, they have 20+ websites. They need someone who can provide expertise and guidance, which will drive traffic, rankings, revenue and conversion for the organisation’s websites.
Key responsibilities for this SEO anal Manager role include:
- Provide technical guidance to the Digital team to optimize website architecture, page prioritization, sitemaps, meta-data and site speed
- Engage with the marketing team and external digital agencies, providing guidance and support to enable them to deliver optimised copy, content and keywords, to drive organic website traffic
- Develop link building strategies to drive high quality referral traffic to ARC websites
- Regularly monitor SEO ranking and analytics tools and implement appropriate changes as required
- Manage their implementation of Google Analytics, defining tagging strategy and standards, ensuring a consistent execution across all websites
- Ensure the fundamental KPI’s of Traffic, Conversion and Order Value can be analysed in detail to understand the key drivers and impacts across mobile, tablet and desktop
- Provide proactive analysis and reporting support to venues enabling them to understand the key drivers of their website performance and how they can positively
For this role you should have:
- Previously worked in a similar role managing the SEO for several websites.
- Be educated to degree level
- Have proven skills in technical SEO, content, Analytics and SEO best practise.
- Successfully improved organic SEO for several websites, as well as improving conversion and User Experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics tool
- Extensive benefits list, including:
- Staff discounts
- Flexible working
- Many many more…
Location: Kent / Sussex
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000