Senior SEO Manager £50,000(Ref: TH807)
Senior SEO Manager
Salary circa £50,000
Talent Hub are working in partnership with an international Brighton based agency who are looking for a Senior SEO Manager, with a broad digital background.
This position will work with a luxury fashion brand where you will be based in house for 3 days per week.
- Provide guidance and support on all areas of SEO
- SEO support through web design and development cycles including migration
- Presenting and reporting recommendations
- Technical and content audits
- Back link analysis
What you will need:
- At least 3 years SEO experience ideally within an eCommerce setting, agency experience would be beneficial although not essential
- Ability to confidently discuss a variety of digital marketing themes with a range of audiences
- High level of computer literacy, including advanced Excel
- Familiarity with common SEO tools, e.g., Google Analytics and Search Console, Screaming Frog, Majestic, etc.
- Understanding of PPC and social and their relationships with SEO
- Understanding of related disciplines e.g., UX, IA, CRO, content management, web development
- Strong commercial awareness, e.g. an ability to build convincing business cases
- Confident presentation skills
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: salary circa £50,000
This position has been filled