SEO, Data Analyst Assistant(Ref: TH971)
Skills: SQL, SEO, Excel, Google Analytics, Data analysis
SEO, Data Analyst Assistant
Salary £25,000 - £27,000 based on experience
We are looking for a digital exec with SEO and Data Analytics experience who is keen to develop their career agency side. This job will provide technical SEO advice as well as deliver business insights and reporting.
Responsibilities for the SEO, Data Analyst job:
- Create bespoke reports, analysis and forecasting
- On-site SEO improvements for customers
- Handling day-to-day SEO queries from customers
- Supporting customers in using their industry-leading SEO software
For this SEO, Data Analyst job you will need:
- 1 years digital marketing experience (preferably at an agency but not a must)
- Great working knowledge of Digital Marketing, in particular SEO
- Not only understands and loves data but can also articulate insights
- Experience working in SEO or Analytics
- An understanding of SEO issues and techniques, algorithm updates, etc.
- Familiarity with common SEO tools, e.g., Google Analytics and Search Console, Screaming Frog, Majestic, rank tracking tools, etc.
- Strong commercial awareness e.g. an ability to build convincing business cases • Fluent in English, with excellent written and spoken communication and strong presentation skills
- The ability to think creatively and a 'can do' attitude
- A passion for SEO and desire to keep up to date with the latest trends and news
- Strong Excel skills
Based in Brighton the company offer good benefits, full training and the opportunity to develop your career.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000