SEO Executive, up to £30,000(Ref: TH742)
£28,000 - £30,000
We are working with an organisation that is looking for a talented and passionate expert in SEO, to join their busy team, in the Brighton office. This role includes being responsible for managing the hands on campaigns, to drive leads and conversion to their multiple global websites
The role includes:
- Be responsible for the SEO of all the organisations global websites.
- Advise the wider team, when required on SEO best practise and be the go-to person for the last trends and updates.
- Input, deliver and drive the organisations SEO strategy, for their websites and social media platforms
- Ensure the websites and social media channels are optimised, for lead generation.
- Work with the wider team on their contents strategies and ensure SEO best practise and principles are utilised on all channels.
- Set-up, deliver and analyse the SEO KPI’s regularlyand distribute the report to key stakeholders
- Be educated to degree level in either marketing or business discipline
- Have proven skills in using web analytics tools
- Previously worked in a similar role, specialising in SEO on a large scale with multiple websites.
- Proven success in lead generation and working in an international environment.
- Solid numeric, analytical and quantitative ability
- Results orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on marketing outcomes
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
This position has been filled