SEO Executive, in-house, up to £28,000(Ref: 869)
Salary up to £28,000 per annum
East Grinstead, West Sussex
Are you experienced in SEO website optimisation techniques, across high traffic websites? Then this is the job for you!
Our client in the travel and leisure space is looking for an SEO Executive who will be responsible for developing and delivering SEO across multiple brands and products including Travel and Insurance.
Key responsibilities for this job:
- On-page optimisation of product catalogue and associated ancillary products
- SEO analytics and reporting
- Work closely with the content team to ensure SEO best practice at all times.
- Develop and implement a robust content strategy with focus on increasing online conversion rate and organic traffic.
- Work with the IS team to implement and deliver high volume technical changes.
- Champion SEO and work with the wider Marketing team to encourage SEO best practices.
- Day to day relationships with SEO agency ensuring projects are delivered on time and to an agreed budget.
What you will need:
- Experienced in SEO website optimisation techniques across high traffic websites
- Agency management experience
- EpiServer CMS experience would be beneficial
- Travel and/or outdoor leisure market experience an advantage
- Comfortable working as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- Able to manage multiple work streams and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
Apply for this job now on the Talent Hub Website, if you have relevant experience, we'll get back to in 48 hours. If you don't hear from us, we don't think your skills match the brief. We're a small team and can't get back to everyone, sorry.
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: Salary up to £28,000 plus benefits
This position has been filled