SEO Manager(Ref: TH1018)
£30,000 - £34,000
Reporting into the Head of Search, the SEO Manager is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO strategies for clients. You should be goal oriented self-starters, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills. This is a mixed role that involves interacting with clients as well as working closely with other team members to ensure that the objectives of the client are fully understood and met.
If you have expertise and enthusiasm for SEO and digital marketing in general, please send us your CV!
What you will need:
- Excellent up-to-date technical SEO capability
- Hands on experience of at least one SEO migration extremely helpful
- Confident and competent with creating SEO audits.
- An understanding of SEO issues and techniques for both B2B and B2C
- 2 or more years in technical SEO roles
- Strong commercial awareness, e.g., an ability to build convincing business cases
- Ability to multi-task and work across multiple clients of different sizes and scopes simultaneously
- Ability to confidently discuss a variety of digital marketing themes with a range of audiences
- High level of computer literacy, including advanced Excel
- Familiarity with common SEO tools, e.g., GA, Adobe Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Majestic, etc.
- Confident presentation skills
Based in the heart of Brighton the company offers and creative and fun work place with excellent benefits.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
This position has been filled