SEO Manager (agency)(Ref: TH1140)
Skills: SEO, technical, content, organic, agency, client services
Brighton and WFH
Salary £35,00 - £40,000
Talent Hub is working with a successful digital marketing agency, with an enviable client list in various sectors, based in the heart of Brighton. They are going through a period of growth and their SEO team is looking for a new SEO Manager to deliver their clients SEO requirements. This including strategy, content and technical.
They are a passionate bunch, so unless you are excited about your job, delivering excellent SEO and are results driven, then don’t bother applying. The team work hard and are thoroughly rewarded with a host of benefits unheard of in most companies.
Responsibilities for this SEO Manager job include:
- Shape, manage, and deliver world-class Organic strategies across a wide range of diverse and varied campaigns and projects for their clients.
- Creating and delivering SEO technical, content strategy and on page optimisation in line with the client strategy
- Work within the multi-disciplinary team, contributing to integrated campaigns that span all digital marketing channels and specialisms, including Brand, Performance, SEO, Content, PPC, Display, and CRO.
- Manage and deliver SEO including, organic, on page and technical. Content strategy to support organic activity.
- Juggle multiple client accounts and strategies, ensuring deadlines are hit and activities are delivered to a high standard,
For this SEO Manager job, you must have:
- Worked in a digital or marketing agency for at least 3 years.
- Proven skill in SEO and Organic strategy: technical SEO, and general optimisation as well as content strategy
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- A strong understanding of the synergy between SEO, paid media, display and social activity
- Client relationship skills – including experienced presentation skills
- Strong understanding of site analytics and tracking requirements
- Incredible holiday package
- Budget for development and training
- Flexible working and working from home
To see the full job description and hear more about the company, please send us you CV, notice period and current salary.
Location: Brighton & WFH
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
This position has been filled