Social Media & Content Manager up to £50,000(Ref: TH756)
Skills: content strategy, People Management, budget management,
Social Media & Content Manager
Salary £35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
This is an exciting new opportunity which will prepare, package and launch editorial content and as well as creating and promoting content for social media, newsletters, blogs and beyond. Directing and guiding two direct reports and the wider business where applicable.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Significant proven experience in content and social media marketing, content planning, publishing and community management.
- Define and execute a strategy to grow and engage our social following on key platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube
- Devise and execute paid and organic social media campaigns, ensuring alignment with the wider marketing initiatives and monitoring cost effectiveness of the channel
- Experience utilising third-party paid social marketing technologies & social listening tools
- Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule which supports our overall educational, events and industry Calendar
- The ability to manage high volumes of video production, ensuring quality output and a clear narrative is established
- Forecasting and budgeting campaigns
- Excellent in managing data sets and comfortable with analytics platforms
- Connect with readers in a friendly and personable tone through social media and emails.
- Build good relationships with influencers, bloggers and journalists.
- Working with brands and agencies to produce content for the new campaigns
What you will need:
- At least 4+ year experience in managing content and social media activity for a business
- A passion for music and understanding of marketing to a youth demographic
- Experience of briefing video production teams
- Passionate and in tune with the latest content marketing trends
- Experience in understanding and interpreting analytics
- Solid understanding of SEO and digital PR and how its effective use can help to build organic channels increasing conversion level
- Understanding of how content is optimised and published across various channels and in various formats i.e. video, infographic, blog outreach
The company are 20 mins from Clapham Junction, easy transport links from London and Brighton.
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: Circa £45,000
This position has been filled