Social Media Executive(Ref: TH9292)
Skills: Social Media Marketing, Blogger outreach, PR, paid search, SEO
Social Media Executive
Talent Hub is working in partnership with an established business, selling products in major high street retailers, throughout the UK. With huge success in the B2B side of the business, they are now looking to branch into a consumer focussed brand and products range.
They require a skilled Social Media Executive from a retail and/or fashion background, to boost visibility of their products and brand. This is a strategic and also hands on role, responsible for increasing engagement, content and followers. This job requires someone who is driven, entrepreneurial and self-motivated, who can work autonomously and also as part of the team. All hands-on deck, with a can-do attitude, ideas lead and an analytical approach to results.
For this Social Media Executive job, responsibilities include:
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. promoting the company and products in a positive light.
- Plan content and delivery to manage multiple social media channels
- Develop and manage campaigns that promote the organisation
- Write engaging blog posts and articles
- Create engaging multimedia content
- Form key relationships with influencers across all relevant social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
Proven Skills in the following are required:
- Good understanding of the retail industry and competitors for fashion or beauty.
- Knowledge of the blogging world relevant to the business
- Possesses knowledge and experience in traditional marketing.
- Marketing degree is desirable but not required if relevant work experience is demonstarted.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms for business branding and sales (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be used in different scenarios.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format for content for SM pltforms
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships, online and off.
Location: Hassocks, West Sussex
This position has been filled