Social Media Executive salary £30,000(Ref: TH642)
Skills: social media monitoring, content strategy, social media analysis,
Social Media Executive
East Grinstead, West Sussex
The Social Media Executive will support the Social Media Manager in the delivery of the newly established social media function across all social channels. They will manage the day-to-day activities in social, champion social media across the organisation and to members and potential members.
- To support the social function and maximise opportunities for customer retention, activation and engagement across all social media channels.
- Responsible for the development, production and delivery of rich media content that inspires and builds an engaged community, and delivers on their identified business objectives.
- Compile and manage the social media calendar, aligning to external and internal events. Provide general admin support for the social function as required.
- Working with internal stakeholders to ensure all marketing campaigns are aligned and integrated across the social channels, by coordinating information exchange through the Social Media Working Group.
- Day-to-day monitoring of all social activity to identify trends, competitor activity and to flag any potential reputational issues. During high volume periods this might mean out-of-hours work
What you will need:
- Relevant experience working in a social media role for a digitally focussed business - either agency or client side
- Solid hands-on experience of social media analytic packages and buzz monitoring tools and demonstrate the ability to use metrics and analytics to continually optimise and refine social deliverables
- Coordination of the Social Media Working Group ensuring ideas and feedback from the organisation is fed into the planning cycle
- Experience of planning and managing a content plan across various channels and media
- Good presentation skills
- Photo editing experience
- Experience of working with suppliers and agencies
- Proven experience of delivering assets and projects on time and to budget
Based in East Grinstead, the company offers excellent benefits and the chance to develop this new Social Media role.
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: Salary up to £30,000
This position has been filled