Social Media Manager(Ref: TH1122)
Skills: Social media, content creation, B2C,
Social Media Manager
Near Uckfield, East Sussex (due to location, a car is required)
Salary on application (mid-level role)
We are looking for a skilled Social Media Manager from a B2C background to join this busy team and manage their multiple social media platforms for various consumer product ranges. This person will be responsible for generating content ideas, copywriting and creating other content such as images and videos. You will also be responsible for engaging with the communities, increasing followers and developing relationships.
Responsibilities for this job include:
- Create and develop the Social Media strategy, content plan and KPI’s
- Manage, track, moderate and report on all social media platforms
- Generate and upload frequent content for the various product ranges
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team ensuring content and brand consistency and that social media activity is contributing to the commercial targets of the business
- Develop brand awareness through engaging ideas, campaigns and new features.
- Develop relationships and programmes with relevant social media influencers.
- Ensuring the latest trends and best practise are utilised and adhered to.
For this job you have must have:
- Previously worked as a Social Media manager for a consumer brand, for at least 2 years.
- Successful managed multiple platforms and communities.
- Proven skills in creating content, copywriting and campaigns assets (a portfolio of previous campaigns is advantageous)
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge and previous experience of SEO, Google Analytics and other monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing
- A creative eye, being able to use Photoshop to create assets. Photography advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team. Excellent benefits include:
- staff discounts on products
- free parking
- 25 days holiday
- Work/life balance
Location: Near Uckfield, East Sussex
Salary: on application (mid-level)
This position has been filled