Social Media Manager £45,000(Ref: TH567)
Skills: social media strategy, customer engagement, agency management,
Social Media Manager
Salary circa £45,000 plus benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Manager to develop this new role, developing, implementing and managing the social media strategy to increase brand awareness and distribute high quality and engaging social media content
- To maximise customer retention, activation and engagement across all social media channels.
- Maintain and develop the existing closed Social Media Community reviewing fit with new social media platforms
- Evaluate and interpret the behaviours of the social media customer against that of the customer segmentation to improve campaign performance and customer engagement.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Research & Insight Manager to identify target audiences for social media campaigns.
- Champion the effectiveness of social media to deliver business performance through a continual and optimized approach and sharing any learnings back into the wider business.
- Working with the Marketing & Sales teams and other internal stakeholders to ensure all marketing campaigns are aligned and integrated across the social channels.
- Monitor the social media activities of all relevant competitors.
- Manage and develop the relationship and performance of external agencies utilised to deliver the social strategy
What you will need:
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a recognised qualification ie CIM, IDM
- Significant marketing experience working either agency or client side in a social media role.
- Significant experience in an insight driven social media role in a business to consumer marketing environment with the ability to translate insight and analysis into an effective social media strategy.
- Experience of running social media strategy and campaigns with appropriate writing skills to represent and respond on behalf of the company on Facebook and Twitter and future social media platforms.
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Commercially astute
- Excellent relationship management skills
Based in East Grinstead, this is a fantastic opportunity to really develop a new role and work as part of a talented and fun marketing team.
Location: East Grinstead
Salary: Circa £45,000 - £50,000
This position has been filled