Social Media Manager – B2B(Ref: TH1114)
Skills: Socia media, B2B, Strategy
Social Media Manager (B2B)
Burgess Hill, Mid Sussex
£30,000 - £40,0000
We are looking for a skilled Social Media and Content Manager, with skills in B2B, to head up the new Social Media function for this successful business. You will have a proven track record in developing a strategy and also hands on delivery and management of the SM channels and campaigns.
The purpose of this role is to increase brand awareness, showcasing the product range and also generating leads for the business development team. This is an exciting time to join the team in the next exciting chapter of their business growth and success.
The responsibilities for this job include:
- Develop and deliver the social media strategy for the business
- Develop, plan and manage social media campaigns to promote the All arms of the business and their product ranges
- Implement the strategy across all major platforms and manage all social media channels
- Create engaging content in all forms, including blogs, videos, products photography, strong copy for article etc.
- Manage, facilitate and engage with the social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, analyse and report on performance of campaigns across all social media platforms
For this Social Media Manager job, you should have:
- Previously worked in a similar role, managing social media in a B2B environment is essential.
- Be educated to Degree level in either Marketing, PR, Media or Business
- Proven experience of developing, planning and delivering social media strategy
- Have a solid understanding of Digital Marketing as a whole, and best practise.
- Proven success in increasing communities, as well as engagement in a B2B environment.
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practise and the latest trends
- Being able to work autonomously and on your own initiative is essential, as this role will report into the CEO at the start.
This company offer a work/life balance and several benefits.
For the full job description and details on this company, please send us your CV.
Location: Burgess Hill, Mid Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000